Jan 16 2012
Blushing Pear, 4×6 oil on board, with easel, $40
- You notice that all the cars at a stoplight are the same color.
- You ask your husband to pull over so you can see if that wildflower you just passed is the same color as your sweater.
- You notice that 25% of the people in the room are wearing the same color.
- You ask the yarn shop employee if you can rearrange the clearance bins by color.
- You grit your teeth to keep from telling someone he is wearing the wrong color of green because he needs one with less yellow because he is probably a “Summer”. (Ever had your colors done??)
- You dig down in the stack of baskets at the grocery store to get the teal one because it matches your skirt.
- You reorganize the shirt rack by color at the local thrift shop.
Anyone else have the courage to admit you are a color junkie??
Maybe it is because I am an artist, or maybe because I am a California artist. Is it just me?? Help me out here, people!